Salman will be my freind forever

Katrina Kaif is very angry. Reason: This workaholic had to give up her family vacation in London for work. But like always, rumors have it that, Kats was in Dubai along with Salman Khan and his family for the New Year. And this has literally driven her crazy.

“I’m here in Mumbai rehearsing for my performance at an awards function next week.

Why would I go to Dubai? If I could be away from my commitments in India I’d be with my family in London, as I always am at this time,” says Katrina, who was fuming with anger.

When asked about she being with Salman Khan in Dubai for his Birthday Celebration, Katrina flares up, “Why would I not visit his home?

And why would I try to hide the visit? Have I ever said I am no longer friends with Salman and his family? They’ll be a part of my life even when Salman is seeing someone else.

And even if and when, I’ll be seeing someone his family would be dear to me.”

Looks like Katrina is terribly angry…. People please leave her alone for sometime…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger